1. Payment Options
We accept the following methods of payment:
- Wire transfer
- Money Gram/ Western Union
2. Need additional information?
Email: info (at) ibclab.com
Phone: +1 767 440 09 79
3. What information does IBC LAB need to incorporate an offshore company?
4. Are you reliable?
We have long-term experience in provisioning of corporate services to professional clientele (law firms, banks, family offices, wealth managers etc) as well as to private individuals. We are also regulated by Financial Services Unit (Ministry of Finance) of Commonwealth of Dominica. Being the regulated business, we are audited by Navigant Consulting Services (Dominica).
5. How quickly will I get my Dominica offshore company documents?
We are a registered agent in Dominica, so we do our best to complete orders very fast. In most cases documents for Dominica offshore company are be ready in 1 business day after we receive the payment.
6. Can you help me to open a bank account?
We can recommend some Caribbean, European and Latin American banks. Contact us or send your question to info (at) ibclab.com.
7. Are you based in Dominican Republic?
No. We are based in Commonwealth of Dominica. It is also in the Caribbean, but it is not Dominican Republic. Facts about Dominica on Wikipedia, read here.
8. Why offshore in Dominica?
- Stable political and economical situation
- Legal system based on Common Law
- English is official language
- Tax-free offshore jurisdiction
- Strong confidentiality protection
- Easy to open bank accounts with majority of international business banks
9. Can I order an offshore company now and pay later?
No, we can provide the requested service only after our invoice is paid in full.
10. Can you incorporate a company for me in other jurisdictions than Dominica?
Yes, we can also open Belize or Seychelles company for you. For other jurisdictions please contact us to discuss the options.
11. I am U.S. national, can I buy a company from you?
Unfortunately, we cannot provide service to U.S. nationals.
12. Are you the agent who is based in Dominica or do you just re-sell the companies?
We are based in Roseau, Commonwealth of Dominica, and we are the registered agent for Dominica offshore companies (IBCs).
13. What documents does your company package contain?
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Appointment of the First Director
- Minutes of the First Meeting
- Register of Directors
- Register of Shareholders
- Share Certificate
- 1 set of copies of company corporate documents legalized by Apostille
14. What law regulates Dominica IBCs?
Incorporation of International Business companies (IBCs) is regulated by IBC Act 1996 legislated on June 26th. The Act offers complete tax exemption, privacy, fast registration and flexibility of company’s structure. The privacy of beneficial owners is guaranteed under Article 112 of the Act. Information about the Company directors/shareholders can be disclosed only by the decision of Dominica’s Court and only in cases when the Company’s activity is criminal by Dominican Law.
15. Dominica Double Tax Treaties (DTT)
Switzerland and CARICOM (Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Belize, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago)
16. Tax Information Exchange Agreements (TIEA)
Australia, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, Greenland, Iceland, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, UK, USA
17. Restrictions for Dominica IBCs
- Conduct business with Dominican residents
- Own an interest in real estate in Dominica
- Carry on banking, trust, insurance and re-insurance business except if the appropriate license was not granted
18. Minimum number of directors for Dominica IBC
The minimum number of directors is one. The directors may be natural or legal person. Director may be of any nationality and need not be resident in Dominica.
19. Permitted classes of shares for Dominica IBC
Par value shares and shares with no par value or registered shares
20. Share capital for Dominica companies
The share capital can be expressed in any currency. The minimum issued capital is one share.
21. Meeting (Dominica companies)
There is no statutory requirement to convey meetings in Dominica. Proxy votes are allowed. Participation over telephone or other electronic channels are allowed.
22. Re-domicile (Dominica offshore)
Dominica Laws allow to a company incorporated in another jurisdiction to re-domicile to Dominica.
23. Privacy (Dominica IBC)
Privacy of beneficial owners are guaranteed by International Business Companies Act 1996 (Section 112).
24. Dominica Legal System
Based on English Common Law with local modifications