Offshore Company Redomiciliation to Dominica
Change your corporate domicile and relocate your company to Dominica.
The legislation of many offshore jurisdictions permits to change the domicile of a company and to relocate it from one jurisdiction to another. This process is known as redomiciliation and it is often used, especially in following circumstances:
- crisis in your present jurisdiction
- alterations in the taxation regime (your jurisdiction limits some entitlements for your company or your company faces rapid increase of corporate tax rate)
- your jurisdiction was black-listed by international watch-dog and your company experiencing some administrative difficulties as the result of the black-listing
- stiffening of the local regulations which complicates the way you conduct your business
- unsatisfactory level of services rendered by your present registered agent or your present companies registrar such as poor quality of the services, inability to meet deadlines, high administrative cost etc.
Rest assured that during the change of your corporate domicile, your company can continue conduct the business as normal and the redomiciliation will not affect the business operations of your company.
Process of the offshore company redomiciliation from other jurisdiction to Dominica:
1. First of all we check the offshore company name availability in Dominica. If the name is available, a company can be re-domiciled with the same name.
2. Then we need to look at the scanned copies of corporate documents in order to prepare necessary drafts for the client to sign.
3. After that we prepare 3 documents for the current company’s director to sign:
- Letter to the Registry asking to re-domicile
- Articles of Continuation
- Minutes of re-domiciliation
4. The client needs to send us by FedEx the following original documents:
- Letter to the Registry asking to re-domicile signed
- Articles of Continuation signed
- Minutes of re-domiciliation signed
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Recently issued Certificate of Good Standing Apostilled
- Memorandum and Articles of Association (the Registry will retain them)
5. Once the re-domiciliation is completed, the client will receive the following documents:
- Certificate of Continuation
- Memorandum and Articles of Continuation
- Resolution of Director issuing shares
- Share certificate
- Register of Directors
- Register of Shareholders
We can also provide nominee service and prepare Apostilled set if necessary.